Wisconsin Grass-fed Beef Cooperative
Wisconsin Meadows 100% grass-fed beef and pastured pork is naturally produced and humanely raised on Wisconsin family farms. The Wisconsin Grass-fed Beef Cooperative, which brands their products as Wisconsin Meadows, is owned by over 230 farm families across the state who practice sustainable grazing. Our beef and pork can be found in restaurants, markets, local food cooperatives and directly online. Visit us online at www.wisconsinmeadows.com or www.wisconsingrassfed.coop.
- Green grass, blue skies and the crystal clear waters of Wisconsin are the ingredients in Wisconsin Meadows products
- No GMos, sustainably produced using regenerative farming practices
- Our animals are never confined in feedlots or crates.
- We use low-stress handling methods which makes for calmer, healthier livestock
- Human health benefits (CLAs, Omega 3s,Omega 9s, etc.) – Independent research confirms health benefits